Business Owner (current)
- Incorporated Project Complete, a Nashua, NH based desktop publishing company in 1991.
- Moved the company’s operations to Phoenix, AZ in 2003 and changed the company’s focus to website and graphics design.
- Currently following my passion to deliver website and graphics design services to small to medium sized businesses.
- Led fifteen engineers in the development of a web based skills management system that was used by over 33,000 employees worldwide. The system was the recipient of a 2001 American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Excellence in Practice Citation.
- Led a technical advisory team that consulted with the organization’s leadership team on issues and challenges which face the organization and which had significant technical content.
- Managed a corporate networks support group. The group provided corporate support for all network and communication products, both hardware and software. The organization was budgeted for 43 people and $3.5 million.
- Managed a team of principal and consultant level engineers that performed advanced development for the service engineering group.
- Developed a workforce planning data mart used by personnel around the world for planning and delivering new services.
- Developed, published, and updated the business, system, and technical architectures for workforce planning systems and tools.
- Developed and published a sample application model for a workforce capacity modeling tool.
- Designed, implemented, and tested a capacity planning information system that was used by operation planners to help determine resources required for service delivery.